Overwhelming desire to write this down

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by code34me, Dec 12, 2005.

1. code34me

code34me New Member

As I sit here waiting for the 800mg of motrin to kick in because I was hit by the fibro truck last night! I am drinking my coffee on a Monday morning in a daze. I went to a snowboard expo Saturday looking for Snowboard for my daughter for x-mas. Sunday I went to a motorcycle expo becasue my family wanted to go (all day!) I just realized I missed an appointment for an ENT doc for me this a.m. I just had to run to bathroom becasue of Irritable Bowel issues, the phone is ringing off the hook (we are trying to refinance.) I have been going to doc appointments, shopping for x-mas, taking teenage girls shopping for winter formal dresses and all the while hauling a 3 year old son around with me!!! You know it is really hard when your IBS acts up and the bathroom is on other side of the mall and your 3 year old is dragging his feet while you are on a mad dash to get to the bathroom!!!!! Oh and the pain, fog, anxiety and fatigue are rather bothersome too! Anyways as I sit here and read the message boards and seek comfort from my Fibro friends I realize that..... I AM NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE FIBRO FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [This Message was Edited on 12/12/2005]
  2. patches25

patches25 New Member

Can you imagine how hard it would be for someone who doesn't have the support systems we get from the internet? They must feel so alone in the world. Here we really understand how someone feels. This disease may be the pits, but because of it we all share a wonderful bonding and care so much about each other. Do Take care. This holiday season is going to really put a lot of us into flares. E.
  3. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

(((((HUGZ)))))
    hon, slow down and get a good rest!
  4. kellyann

kellyann New Member

You sound just like me! I have a two year old baby girl, and every time we go shopping I get hit with IBS. I have to take my baby in the restroom with me and it is so hard to control a child when you are having a stomach ache. It does sound like you have been really busy. Take some time out!

Take Care!
    Kellyann