oxalates treated with NAET?

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by jenken, Sep 27, 2011.

1. jenken

jenken New Member

I have just recently found this piece of the CFS puzzle - the oxalates. I have been though several NAET treatments (Nambudripad's Allergy/autoimmune Elimination Treatments) for about 30 different foods, metals, pollens, and food compounds including salicilates, which if you've been on guifenesin you know that everone with Fibro and CFS are sensitive to . . .anyway, was wondering if you, or anyone you've known through the oxalate-based web sites has tried getting treated with NAET for Oxalates. I've spent so much money on treatments, and different protocols, I'd love it if someone could tell me if there was any significant change.

(for those of you not familiar with NAET - it is definitely worth checking out. It can help take pressure off of the immune system, and help the body tollerate substances that formerly made you sick/tired/foggy/weak. This literally reverses allergies. IMPORTANT note - Severely sensitive individuals with CFS may benefit more from BIOSET therapy, which incorporates nutiritional support. Wish I would have known this earlier in my illness. I had never heard of either treatment, but I know now that both are effective if you follow the protocols)

Anyway, If you know anyone who has done NAET for oxalates, please let me know.

thanks
  2. Flashster

Flashster New Member

I haven't heard of that one, but I did EPD (called LDA in the US) with great success. At the end of it I could digest most things, having been down to about 1 food group.