Oxygen

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ggks, Dec 13, 2002.

1. ggks

ggks New Member

I keep reading that Oxygen therapy might be good for us. Is there anyway we can get more oxygen into our bodies? I know that a hyperbaric chamber would be the perfect solution but who can afford that. There must be other ways besides breathing, but I can't think of any. ggks
  2. ggks

ggks New Member

I keep reading that Oxygen therapy might be good for us. Is there anyway we can get more oxygen into our bodies? I know that a hyperbaric chamber would be the perfect solution but who can afford that. There must be other ways besides breathing, but I can't think of any. ggks
  3. fragile

fragile New Member

I only wish I could afford that because I hear too that it helps. A friend of mine who has CFS heard of a liquid supplement called Seasilver that supposedly oxygenates the cells and helps with CFS symptoms! I have an article on it if you would like to read more about it. Good Luck and an abundance of health! Fragile
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We just discussed this topic with the various types of oxygen therapies. There is one member here on oxygen therapy.

There is an article in our library by Dr. Paul Cheney with a breathing exercise which is designed to deliver more oxygen into the system. It's easy to do and is used in Yoga for relaxing and proper breathing too.

Love, Mikie