Ozone therapy as anti viral

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by maria7, Feb 4, 2006.

1. maria7

maria7 New Member

I have had CFS for 24 years. I am trying lots of different therapies right now. I have several friends who have tried IV ozone therapy for HIV and Hep-C, and both have gotten their viral loads down to undetectible within several months of commencing ozone therapy. The dosage is 360-450 mcg. per liter of ozone. I am doing it 2 days a weeks. I'm on treatment #6. If anyone has anything to share about this, that would be great!
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Our board moves so fast that you often have to keep your posts bumped so others will have time to see them.

Pathogens love low-oxygen areas, so any treatment which increases oxygen in the body will help. Hyperbaric treatments help clear up infections too.

Good luck with your ozone therapy and let us know how it is working.
  3. maria7

maria7 New Member

Mikie, thanks for your reply, sounds about right. I don't understand what you mean by "bumped" tho...I'm new to this message board...can you please explain?
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Welcome aboard. We have so many new members and I'm not here as often as I once was. I'm glad you joined us.

Bumping a post means replying to your own post or another's simply to get it back up to the top. Anytime there is a reply to a post, it "bumps" it. You can just type "bump" in the Title and Message windows when you reply.

Love, Mikie
  5. caroleye

caroleye New Member

On our last ranch, we pumped from the creek, so put an ozonator in the storage tank to kill the bacteria.

Haven't heard it being an anti-viral, but I wouldn't be surprised.

LIGHT*******carole