Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tjo, Jan 12, 2009.

  1. tjo

    tjo Member

    Anyone know what kind of Dr. to see for this? I've recently heard of it and wonder if I have it instead of Fibro., but need to know what kind of Dr. diagnoses this. tjo Thanks!
  2. TeaBisqit

    TeaBisqit Member

    Either a Neurologist or a Cardiologist, that's what I was told.
  3. daylight

    daylight New Member

    I found this link on POTS and it looks like TeaBisqit is right . You should see a neurologist or cardiologist./www.nymc.edu/fhp/centers/syncope/pots.htm

    I hope you feel better soon.


[ advertisement ]