PADAVIS48

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Dec 6, 2006.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

How are you doing Pam? Impatiently waiting for your approval. How are you feeling. Just sending a quick note to check up on you.
    Cath
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Hi Pam: this jammie day. I cancelled my physio. All our great minds think a like lol. I haven't heard of that author. It is hard to get good Christian books up here. The ones we do get are so expensive. I am praying for you. Didn't sleep the pain was off the wall but I increased one of my pain meds ( ling acting one) last night and it takes about 24 hrs. to kick in. So hopefully should get some relief later. I am so sorry about your hip. I have the same problem. I was up and down like a toilet seat last night couldn't get comfy. Kitty finally abandoned me because I was so restless. I was told there isn't anything they can do about it. I was praying for you this morning. Remember your name is on the stickie on my monitor. Take care of you and don't worry about Christmas gifts. I got firm with my family this year and so we don't need that and we scaled everything down and the annual 2 hr. 1 week before Christmas dinner( a long sad story) is in a restaurant this year 10 min. from home. So do you have to do and don't let anyone pressure you. I know my family is finally starting to get it.
    Talk soon.
    Cath