Paging ***ADL123***

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by orachel, Sep 16, 2005.

1. orachel

orachel New Member

I finally remembered that dang title of the movie/book! Somehow a "light" just popped on in my poor muddled brain when I read your response to me!

It's called "TIN DRUM", and I highly recommend. Though, as I mentioned, it is a bit disturbing. Some very unique social questions examined in a relatively overt manner. But, movie was so good, I ended up buying the book. Maybe available at video store?

Also, I wanted to share with you that my very very favorite teacher in my life...woman who inspired in me love of literature, and taught me the beauty of symbolism...was also a Sister of Notre Dame, I believe! (if i'm remebering the right order...it's been about 13 years or so!)
    I've thought about her so oven over the years...her name was Sister Mary Hope, and she made an incredible difference to me! I ended up going to UCLA to study English and Communications because of her. Anyhoo...totally off topic, but I noticed you were also a teacher, and prompted some good memories. I guess my poor foggy brain is still great for some things, right?! lol

Wishing you all the best...
    Rachel