Paging FMandy Where are you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mezombie, Oct 20, 2007.

1. mezombie

mezombie Member

Hi there! Haven't seen a post from you in ages!

Are you OK?
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

where have you been? Did you see my post about youtube. I have 13 videos now and will have more longer ones this week, I got a memory card for my camera

go here to see them all

enjoy-hope your ok since I have seen you in a while-Carla
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

FMandy hasn't been here for months as I'm sure you know. Some of the men that were here earlier this year are gone, and several are inactive.

I am becoming an endangered species.

4. mezombie

mezombie Member

Carla -- thanks for thinking of me. I've been having migraines nearly every day for the past couple of weeks, so that, combined with my brainfog, has kept me from posting much, if at all. I read about your golf cart -- gawd! I do hope you find a way to get it fixed, soon. I will try to look at your videos when I'm in less pain. Sometimes I read, but have to get off without posting due to migraine. Other times I can't for the life of me come up with a reply. Me is a zombie, as you know, he he.

Rock -- Yeah, you guys are an endangered species! I know Kholmes is feeling worse than usual, but not hearing a peep from FMandy worries me. Last I heard he was having heart problems. Who knows? Maybe he found that FM forum for men someone posted about.

Take care, both of you.