PAID SURVEYS...HAS ANYONE EVER GOTTEN ANYTHING?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kathleen12, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I have just begun doing a few free paid online surveys and was wondering if anyone else has.

I did some research on the scams and chose a few that are legit. But the ones I do only offer entries to sweepstake drawings or points. I was considering becoming a member of a pay for membership survey where you actually get paid cash...from $75.00-$100.00 per survey.

Any one know about any of these?
  2. LISALOO

LISALOO New Member

I do surveys, get about $200-350 per month.

If you sign up for a membership, it's a scam! Walk away! You will not usually find anything for $75-100 per survey. I've done 3, but they were 2 week long surveys through a university that I filled out a survey every day.

Other people on here sign up for those memberships, and they end up paying and receiving nothing! There are web sites that list what each company pays, and none will say that high. And if they give you companies it's the same free ones that you can sign up for anyways for $1 survey on.

Go to better business bureau or other sites, they'
    ve flagged these companies before.

3. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

surveys too. How do you find the legit ones? Are you paid by check or automatic deposit? Is this something that is done on-line?

Thanks for your help.

4. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I googled "survey scams" and clicked on a couple of those sites and found that most membership ones are scams, but they did reccomend a few.

I have seen a couple that cost about $60.00 membership fee and it appears to be legit but am not yet willing to join until I hear from others, such as this previous poster (forgive me as I forgot her name). Just do alot of "homework" and research on which ones you do. I feel pretty safe with the free ones but not much pay-off with those but they are fun to do.
  5. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

I would love to do something like surveys and get paid.

$250-300 a month would be wonderful! Where do I sign up? LOL

hugs Marion
  6. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I hope I got the name right, LOL. Thank you for your reply. How are you able to earn that much per month with the free surveys?

I haven't earned any cash, just sweepstakes entries and points. So far, I've only gotten 350 points and it will take forever for me to earn the 10,000 points to get anything really good.

7. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

That the ones I do give the option to refer a friend. But not being able to give email addresses here, I would not be able to do so anyway. Besides, I'm not sure if I would feel comfortable referring until I know myself whether the surveys are woth referring.

I think it was Beadlady who asked if these were online, and yes, they are online surveys.
  8. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

Hmm I am looking and looking for the free ones and they ask for my information so quickly and then I click next and they want me to pay. So my search continues.

9. LISALOO

LISALOO New Member

Some I get points, and it takes me about 2 months to get enough to earn something. Others I get straight checks or they pay to paypal. I get a lot of amazon.com gift certificates (great for buying my supplements!)

I don't know if I can list addresses, but go to slickdeals . net. Under freebies on the forum, there's a thread you need to search for. They list all the survey groups you can sign up for free. If there's a big survey up, they'll list it too. Or for focus groups.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/24/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/24/2006]
  10. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

from the a place that was surveying people that were ages 18-24 that had ever even had a puff of a cigarette before. The sought be out...I never sought them out.

They did tell me if I completed the survey that I would get either a $20 check in the mail or a $20 gift card to Blockbuster, Wallmart etc. Of course Ill take the money.

I dont know if these are they same kind of surveys you are talking about...or if you are talking about ones that possibly advertise??

Well, I did recieve my money...every 6 months that they called until I turned 25.

Stephanie