Pain all over , goes so deep into my bones

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Dec 7, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

Question? What can I do for pain that is so deep into my bones? It started with my wrist and it went into the bones reather quickly as it is weak and not as strong.... then my thighs staarted to throbgb and ache so deeply that I feel that this never ending pain is deep in the center of my bones.

IF I had to put a number on this kind of pain I would have to say that it starts deeo iinto the bones and then it comes up into the muscels .

I don't know what I did to have such deep never ending pain. How does pain get into the bones? I was reading my medical history to help me find all the illness's and reasons for my pain and I unable to find any reason for having pain so deep in my bones. Does any one else everhave pain that is deep in to their musceles and deep in to the bones?

This deep pain that is in to my bones, I don't know how or why I hurt badly. I would love to understand why thids pain has gone deep in to my bones and it staying there.

I know that I should be sleeping now but I can't as this pain is too deep in my bones. I don't know why it is there but it is.

So I am going to try to rest if I can't sleep.
    HUGS TO ALL,
    Rosemarie
  2. netnut

netnut New Member

Rosemarie...

I dont know all your dx's but I have both fibro and osteoarthritis that they have dxed me with so far. I have suspicion that I may have psoriatic arthritis because I have a friend who was recently diagnosed with it and she told me she thought I needed to be tested for it because she has seen me have the same blisters on my fingers that she had which her rhuemy told her were psoriasis and got her the dx. But I dont have insurance so Im kinda stuck. She gets alot of help from humera injections.

I have deep bone pain from the arthritis. My legs, hips and spine just ache from deep inside. Sometimes it feels like the marrow is inflamed. My knees kill me. I have had both of them scoped and scraped. I need a double knee replacement.

When the pain just gets so bad sometimes I get up and go into the bathtub and just soak in as hot water as I can stand it...sometimes two or three times a nite. I always have the heating pad in bed with me. Im constantly rearranging the pad.

So yes...some of us have this deep bone pain. I dont know that it is fibro per se.
  3. charlenef

charlenef New Member

maybe cmp? my legs throb so bad it feels like it is in the bone i have a massager that helps it hurts really bad when you first start but becomes better in a couple of days charlene