Pain and mind fog getting in the way of exams...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sarah_010, Jan 15, 2003.

1. Sarah_010

Sarah_010 New Member

hi! sorry i havent posted in awhile, with diploma exams looming nearer and nearer, all i can do is eat, sleep, and study....
    but lately even that is becoming almost impossible to do, my brain feels like its full of cobwebs, i just cant concentrate on anything! i am so sure i flunked a bio test today, and in art, i was asked to draw a favorite cartoon character. (The character was Optimus Prime, from Transformers)and i COULD NOT remember how to draw this character that i had been drawing since i was THREE!!!

and to add to that, my pelvis hurts like crazy, i cant stay sitting down for 5 minutes, on the ride home from school, a speed bump almost killed me.

what am i going to do........ im going to fail this year, i just know it....why do i have to be like this......
  2. Pixie146

Pixie146 New Member

hi there,

i totally understand wher eyou are coming from...im 19, and FM gets into the way of everything! all my professors in college have to be informed about it cause if i miss classes its cause i cant move physically...as for exams, see if you can works something special out, to prevent you from making your self more ill...if you wanna talk feel free :) TAKE CARE!!!

lov
    kelly
    [This Message was Edited on 01/17/2003]
  3. JadeFire

JadeFire New Member

Sarah, I'm sorry you're having problems. Try Ginkgo Biloba, it's a nice herb, and stay away from sugar and carbs or just plain eating a lot. Too much carbs weighs you down. Study for short periods and take a lot of breaks if possible. Just try your best.
  4. JadeFire

JadeFire New Member

Sarah, I'm sorry you're having problems. Try Ginkgo Biloba, it's a nice herb, and stay away from sugar and carbs or just plain eating a lot. Too much carbs weighs you down. Study for short periods and take a lot of breaks if possible. Just try your best.