Pain and nausea

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Bemused, May 27, 2008.

1. Bemused

Bemused New Member

I am suffering today, the pain in the right side of my back and under the ribs at the right front is making me feel sickly, this has been going on since last Tuesday, I honestly thought it was easing off yesterday but today I woke up feeling worse again. The weather has changed and I think this not only effects my physical problems but also seems to effect my mental process too...feeling extremely anxious (just had blood tests taken for further kd investigations) plus my poor dog was rushed to the vets after collapsing in pain..he's only 3 *sigh* life seems pretty dark just now.... :-/
    sorry about the moan... just feeling sorry for myself I guess :(
  2. spacee

spacee Member

I had a similar pain and nausea for years. (Hope that doesn't discourage you). I used to purchase clothes that were two sizes too big around the waist so it wouldn't touch me.

That was way back at the first of my illness and MIGHT have been caused by my elevated EBV (mono)levels.

Dr. Paul Cheney, a reputable CFS doc) recommends that we take Silymarin which also goes by the name of Milk Thistle. That really helps the pain for me. All Silymarin/Milk Thistle does not seem to be created equally, so I try to find some from a vitamin store or buy what they have here at this site.

Hugs to you and hope you feel better...and you poor little doggie too!