Pain and pressure all over my head and face

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sherry, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Sherry

Sherry New Member

I've been having pain and pressure all over my head and face. I feel like I'm have spasms with the pain and pressure. I'm so dizzy I keep feeling like I'm passing out. Anyone else get this? Sherry
  2. brit_17759

brit_17759 New Member

yes I get this too everyday and have for several years. And from various posts I have read a lot of people on here get it also. I found the posts and articles very helpful and hope you do too.

hugs
    brit
  3. jesfms

jesfms New Member

just recently i was dxd with myofascial dysfunction in jaw and was put on baclofen 10 mg 3 times a day it is definitely helping the pain was so unbearable and still is if i forget the med. forget mouthgard etc. until you give this a try
  4. Jen102

Jen102 New Member

for me it is myofascial pain syndrome, MPS, which means there are trigger points which are activated in the neck, back, or muscles of the face or scalp. Trigger point therapy is helpful for me, as is cranial sacral work by my osteopathic doctor. You can self treat using trigger point massage. Look up Janet Travall (hope i spelled it right) or a self-treatment book by Clair Davies. Davies has a website with some basic information available to describe the malady and how it is treated. I imagine you are taking pleanty of magnesium. Hope this is helpful. Jen102