Pain and tons of it

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Keylee, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Keylee

Keylee New Member

I am having a really bad day today. My legs feel like jelly. It is so hard to walk on them. I am at work right now and all I want to do is sleep. I am freezing yet I am wearing a sweater and overall I feel like crap. It feels like every part of me is achey. I am getting depressed because I feel so bad.

The pain in my legs is so bad I just want to cry. I have no one to talk to about this. It seems all I do is complain to friends and they act like they care but underneath they are saying "Geez, I have to listen to this again". Or at least thats my perception or how I would feel. I mean why can't I be happy and live a normal life. I know its a disease and I can't help it. But DAMNIT I wish I could.

I don't want to be negative and crying all the time about this. I wish I could just forget about it and move on. Be Happy!!!
  2. whoachief

whoachief New Member

that you are having such a bad day. I am having a bad day today too. Felt really feverish last night all night & didn't sleep much. I'm SO achy today & FREEZING! Gonna take a nap when my grandson gets home from preschool - I've been laying on the couch all day. Hope you feel better SOON!
  3. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

We sure have bad days sometimes don't we? When I was working, I used to have one of those car seat warmers on my chair. One that you can connect to an electrical outlet as well as the cigarette lighter in a car. I found it really helped with keeping me cozy.

I also wish we could go back to the days when "Normal" was normal. Our new normal is this terrible disease, which gets the better of us from time to time. I hope your day moves along quickly so you can get home and take a nice hot bath.

I'm thinking of you...