Pain FOAM??? I don't know what this is!

Discussion in 'Pain Relief' started by IceRaven3, Aug 22, 2014.

1. IceRaven3

IceRaven3 Member

So, I get a package in the mail yesterday, consisting of two bottles of "pain foam" with ingredients like Gabapentin, Flurbiprofen, Cionidine, Cyclobenzaprene and Tramadol. Quite frankly, I don't know what to make of it. My doctor ordered it, never discussed it with me and I just don't know about putting this on my body. Has anyyone ever had this before? Did it work for them? I will say this. I was in a car crash the 23rd and broke my sternum. I AM in a lot of pain, but I am a minimalist when it comes to painkillers. Have been taking 1 oxycodone and 1 Celebrex a day. I try and just get through the pain the best I can, but I am never going to be a slave to painkillers again!
  2. lincamp

lincamp Member

My daughters neurologist ordered a similar cream for her, she has intense back/neck spasms. It is like a miracle cream, it takes the pain away in minutes.

I have also tried on my tendonitis areas and it works great. Do not be afraid of it~

I do not believe it can be additive like oxy, so I'd rather use the cream but would use what ever takes the pain away and for us, it was the cream

More doctors should know about it and use it!

Good luck!
  3. lincamp

lincamp Member

Bumping for IceRaven