PAIN-FREE DAY!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Annette2, Nov 27, 2002.

1. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

GUESS WHAT!!!! As I was logging onto this board, I realized that I'M NOT IN PAIN TODAY!!!! Even though I've been basically in bed for the past 2 weeks due to the surgery, I am pain-free today!!!! So I guess it is possible!!!! I know it won't last, but what the heck - at least it's one day! I wish ALL OF YOU a HAPPY AND HEALTHY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Annette2
  2. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

GUESS WHAT!!!! As I was logging onto this board, I realized that I'M NOT IN PAIN TODAY!!!! Even though I've been basically in bed for the past 2 weeks due to the surgery, I am pain-free today!!!! So I guess it is possible!!!! I know it won't last, but what the heck - at least it's one day! I wish ALL OF YOU a HAPPY AND HEALTHY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Annette2
  3. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Just a few words of congradulations. Maybe you will be one of the fortunate ones and have alot more days that are "pain free". I hope this for you. Enjoy! queenbee
  4. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Aren't those pain free times a blast!!! Makes ya almost want to jump up and dance (don't do that though, lol) Just Smile Big---and enjoy....who knows maybe some more will come your way--hoping so!
    Karen
  5. selma

selma New Member

Great sharing the happy news of the day this Thanks Giving.
    Love, Selma
  6. achy

achy New Member

Nice to hear happy news. Glad you are recouperating so well.
    Enjoy enjoy enjoy
    Warm fuzzies
    Achy