pain from rain

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by masterful113, Dec 10, 2004.

1. masterful113

masterful113 New Member

I know I'm not imagining things but I have horrible pains in my upper and lower legs (mainly my upper) when it rains outside (not really a light or heavy rain, just a constant rain (last for more than a couple hours)). I haven't really done any strenuous activity lately so it couldn't be that. Does anyone know why this is?

Thanks,
    Christine
  2. masterful113

masterful113 New Member

what do you mean by that?
  3. arkansasfish

arkansasfish New Member

I know how you feel but mine is diferent from yours. I get the pain before the rain comes. Maybe when the air-pressure changes. Once before tornados hit, It hurt SO bad, I can't even decribe it(felt like it was going to blow up). After they passed, it felt better.
  4. poopsie44

poopsie44 New Member

I can remember my Dad sitting around rubbing his knee, hands,ect. saying it was going to rain. And as a child I'm wondering how he would know this.

Now I know, because I do the same thing now. My problem is arthritis. I don't know if it is the front coming through, or the barometric pressure, or what it is, I just know it HURTS. Mine is mainly in my hands.

Yours may be something completely different. Hope you get to feeling better soon, be thinking of you,poopsie