Pain in backs of hands

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PAlady, Sep 10, 2005.

1. PAlady

PAlady New Member

I have pain in the backs of my hands, it feels like i've brused them, the palms too. How about it does anybady else have this, is it fibro? Thanks again, you're all so helpful, answers that you don't get anywhere else.Thanks so much for the help!
  2. fifthofanickel

fifthofanickel New Member

Isn't that pain terrible? Sometimes I can't even move my hands. I found in the craft dept's in Walmart, JoAnns, etc. the fingerless stretchable lycra gloves. I wear them whenever I'm doing crochet, etc. And sometimes I wear them all day, depending on the pain level.

They really do help, & I think the pain is due to arthritis & fibro both. At times I can go for a week or so w/out painful hands, as the pain has moved to somewhere else on my body..DD!!!!

Hope you find something that helps..Oh, also soaking them in epsom salts w/close to hot water helps tremendously..

Good luck;
    Fifth
  3. lil45

lil45 New Member

hi,
    I also get this, it sometimes feels like i have trapped my
    hand in a door.

louise
  4. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

May help the hand pain. I deal with this to but about 2 years worth..but not lately. It is so hard to do anything when your hands flare up like that..never did learn to use my feet like I use my hands. lol
    Feel better soon
    Dee50