pain in head

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by utvoldeb, Sep 19, 2006.

1. utvoldeb

utvoldeb New Member

does any one else get these i get these pains in side my head almost next to the crown of my head every day and its starting to worry me. it feels like a electrical burning stabbing painit comes and goes and only on the right side. deb
  2. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

I'm not sure if it's the same type of thing or not, but for a while now I've been having pains also in the right side of my head. They tend to start somewhere around my ear and go about halfway up my head above my ear.

It's like this burning, oww-y, weird thing. So far all my doctors have just looked me like I'm nuts. It really bothers me though. o_O

Since you said burning, I'm wanting to believe it may be the same thing, except mine don't usually stab.

Hope that was some help to you.
    Jen
  3. sues1

sues1 New Member

I used to feel that my head was leaking now and then....just where you said.....i would reach up and my scalp and hair was dry!

Also those "electric shocks" and tingling....even in the lips. Sometimes felt like the aftermath of hitting your "funny bone".

Yep, what you said is common......so if they say its in our heads....I have to agree............Susan
  4. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I would get it checked by your doctor.That is not something you want to fool with.

I don't have them .If I did I would get it checked.Always better to do so.

Sue