pain in legs and feet

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 15FIBRO, Nov 9, 2005.

1. 15FIBRO

15FIBRO New Member

HI I HAVE HAD FIBRO FOR 15 YEARS IT HAS MOVED FROM THE SHOULDERS AND ARMS, AND NOW PAIN IN KNEE CAPS DOWN LEGS THEY GET SO SORE TO TOUCH MUSCLES STAYS SO TIGHT AND I GET CRAMPS IN THEM AND IN MY FEET DOES ANY ONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM IF SO ANY HELP?
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

B5 - pantothenic acid, B6, and a time release B complex for my feet, I was hardly able to walk on them a month ago and they have really improved. This was a new problem for me as I never had this kind of pain in my feet before and I've had CFS/Fibro for over 10 years. It can be down to a lack of vitamin B's so well worth a try.

The B's have to be taken all at the same time.

love
    Rosie
  3. stinker56

stinker56 New Member

Hey 15Fibro, know what you mean about the cramps and tightness in the calves. I take Soma (muscle relaxer) an hour or so before bedtime to relax them some, put a pillow under the knees and keep the covers loose on my feet. This usually helps keep the spasams down. I also have stabbing pain in the bottoms of my feet. Dr. says it is neuropathy and is not going to go away. Ice also helps on my kneecaps when they are so swollen and achey. Hope these ideas help some. Try to keep legs propped up as much as possible during the day. Here's to having a good day.
    Stinker56