Pain in ribs making me very sick to my stomach

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

Not sure if this is FM or not. Thought I would post just to see if anyone else has had this problem.
    The pain is mainly in my upper back along the ribcage. It also hurts in the front of the ribcage just not as bad. I wonder if it could be muscle spasms but I don't understand why it is making me so sick to my stomach. Also making me nervous. I think that is coming from the pain. Can't get comfortable no matter what.
  2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

It is called "Costochondritis" and is very common in people with FM. My sister-in-law has had it now for a couple of years.
  3. justlooking

justlooking New Member

Have you had your gallbladder checked? I had similar pain and nausea, it was my gallbladder. Had my gallbladder removed 2 years ago. May not be the same but is something to consider.
  4. nancycleek

nancycleek New Member

I also had nausea, anxiety. other symptoms include but not limited to, headaches, sore throats,shortness of breath, insomnia,etc. testing needs to be done by lyme literate dr. because current cdc guidelines are inacurate. treatment takes 1-3 years, but is so worth it! contact lyme dsease united coalition or