pain in the b------

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ellie5320, Jan 28, 2006.

1. ellie5320

ellie5320 New Member

i am having the worst time ever with pain I cannot sit for 2 long or stand my pain tablets do not seem to touch the pain the weather is sooooo hot and humid and I do not want to play any more.life is just so hard sometimes (don't worry I will not do anything silly) my house is dusty & cobwebs every where the fairies do not come and clean like I thought they said they would. Oh well I will go to bed try to sleep and maybe...... they will come tonight
    Linda
  2. lin-z

lin-z New Member

There I said it...I am sorry you feel like I do and it is more than a pain in the a$$. Again my husband had to help me get out of bed this a.m. so crawling in bed with my heating pad doesnt even help anymore!! I cant get out of it

I cant care about the dust and cobwebs anymore...I just dont wear my glasses( unless I am on the computer)and poof the dirt is all gone

My husband is getting sick of this so he is starting to be a lil uncaring which is upsetting. What kind of pain meds are you on? I dont think they really have come up with anything that can make us feel normal...maybe someday....

Feel better Linz