pain is awful today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ANGELEO728, May 12, 2009.

1. ANGELEO728

ANGELEO728 New Member

I'm just venting a bit. Okay, alot, but I can't help it. My forearms hurt so badly today. They just ache from my elbows to my knuckles. I want to go home and take a nap but no can do. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well here. Thanks for reading.....
  2. Empower

Empower New Member

Me too, sorry

That is why I am on the computer, too sore and tired to do anything else

This DD has no rhyme or reason for me, other than the weather

Today is 60 and sunny - not sure why I have so much pain

ARRRGGGGGHHHHHH

Gentle hugs

3. lynncats

lynncats New Member

Sorry you are having a bad day. I, like you, am having a fit today, but mine is in my legs, especially in the thigh area. Just feel like chopping them off, LOL. Hope your day gets better. Take care, and always remember we are here if you need to VENT.

LYNN
  4. FMsaddenedspirit

FMsaddenedspirit New Member

Hi Angeleo and every body else... good day !
    Sorry you are having so much pain today . I can relate ..
    I seem to hurt all over today... my hands, feet, legs and back are the worst . but also have pain in my legs, arms. back. hips. my ankles are slightly swollen . and hands . .. my right hand keeps going numb from working the mouse on my computer.. as I am working right now. LOL...
    you guys are my God Send most days...
    I know it gets old hurting every day ... and the fatigue on top of that .. some times I think the fatigue is worse than the pain... or at least makes the pain so much worse. you know what I mean . ?
    my Job is very stressful today ... seems the customers are extreme . today .. geeez.
    so we carry on .. one day at a time.... searching for joy in things....
    speaking of joy ... I have to tell you a story ...
    I was having one of those days where every thing is a struggle... and it fights you every step of the way..... ya one of those days... so anyway .. I had to go pick up a script from doc. my pain meds.. and they have this really nice cactus garden and they where in bloom . real nice yellow flowers . So I decide to enjoy the flowers and give myself a pick me up LOL...
    so I'm real close to them checking it out.. and there where bee's inside them rolling in the pollen.. nice real nice.. made me smile . and enjoy life again.. so I go get in my car and to turn the key.. notice On my left breast . its covered with cactus needles..LOL.. I had to get out and turn my shirt outside and pull needles from my shirt and braw.. LOl in the parking lot.. across from a high school... LOL... nice hu.. you have to laugh.....
    anyway I really hope you feel better soon.. hang in there and . look for the joys in life.. little signs that God does love you , its like when you see that butterfly . to me its someone telling me ...: its ok honey .. you are loved. like a big hug..

Anyway .. love you all...
  5. lynncats

lynncats New Member

your post touched me. The whole butterfly thing, is so true!!!!
  6. Pippi1313

Pippi1313 New Member

high pain day today. peeps ask what causes pain spikes. how the heck should I know???

Hoping everyboddy gets some relief!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. faithinlove

faithinlove New Member

I know we all go through awful pain and fatigue. I believe that no matter what if we can just laugh like fmsaddenedspirit made me laugh. Sometimes the little things can make us smile and feel better during that moment. Laughter can be the best medicine, a lot better than that stuff in the bottle. I wish I did not have to have that though.
    Hugs to all
    Keep the "Faith".
  8. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Wow, it sounds like a lot of us had horrible pain yesterday! Mine was one of the worst days I've had in a very long time!
    My legs were so bad when I stood they shook uncontrollably. Forearms terrible as well and these damn headaches are going to send me off the edge.

Gosh, I hope today is better for everyone.

Yes - look -take notice of those little things....butterflies, flower petals, birds... anything beautiful. =)

Janalynn