Pain making me sick to my stomach

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I have been hurting in my back and hips for so long.But this pain in my ribs,upper back,and center of my gut ....it just keeps me sick to my stomach.

I have seen my gastro. and ct scan looked normal.Bloodwork normal.

Anyone else getting sick like this?

The pain in my ribs is so bad.I try to get up and do a little at a time around the house.After atleast 15 minutes I am having to lean across something to try to ease the pain in my back and ribs and catch my breath.

I feel like I am either having a pain attack from the pain or just the amount of effort to just get up and move just takes the air out of me.

And to top that my raynauds is acting up but it has never stopped since spring.

I am able to drink some hot tea and that helps to soothe my stomach for a bit.

Help,
    Sheila
  2. zoya

zoya New Member

I've had this problem since I was a teenager only had no clue what and why it was happening. Thought I was first having a heart attack or something then realized I just couldn't breath deep or move when it happens. It still happens about once or twice a month. I'm 46 and used to it now but it freaks everyone else out since I can't talk when the 'squeeze' in happening and I'm holding the left side of my chest! THank you for this great info!!