Pain Med Increase

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sisland, Oct 16, 2006.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

This time of Year usually means an increase in Pain Meds for Me! And i'm sure there are others in the same boat in these colder climates!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I Hate it! Every Year the same (****)!! You Know What i Mean! Wish i could afford to move to a warmer climate! Someday!!

Just Complaining!
  2. Aghllw

Aghllw New Member

If it is any constellation, me too. I live in Texas, but with the barometric pressure doing silly stuff, that is what keeps me down with pain.

Good luck! Not all warm climates can help with pain, unfortunately.

Lisa

3. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I just had mine doubled:( My pain is g etting soooooo bad.
    It is going to take a bit of getting used to the new dosage. I feel a bit dopey on it. And I am on a higher dose of Topamax too. Which makes it hard for me to form words correctly a lot of the time. Jeez!

Beats being in horindous(sp) pain though!
    Kellyann
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

sisland:

Count me in, too. These weather changes are really something!!!

nyrofan
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

But you would think that it would all be figured out by now!! Thanks for the support Ladies! You see the Doc. took me off alot of pain meds this summer Do to Liver enzymes being abnormal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,And since it was summer i adjusted well! but now it's a different story!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I Was really Hoping to stay off the Meds! Hopefully i still can, Just Have to invent some new pain relieving stratigies!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S