Pain Meds Online

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by chris350, Aug 13, 2005.

1. chris350

chris350 New Member

Has anyone ever purchased pain meds online? I am getting emails or advertisements regarding buying pain meds w/out a perscription by just doing a phone consultation.

Any thoughts?
  2. Daeshay76

Daeshay76 New Member

I have bought many times online but you have to be careful and I would never ever buy from the ones that send you e-mails...always go with the ones that offer consult fees.
  3. Vada

Vada New Member

I just watched Dr. Phil the other day and this was one of the topics. A gentleman had been ordering pain meds online and was now highly addictive to them. Dr. Phil had this warning: Getting drugs not r'xd by your doctor online can be very serious business. You don't know what you are getting in the chemistry of them and many times it is a major scam. Also, since purchasing drugs like this is not exactly legal, the government is monitoring such purchases very carefully. Please, for your sake, don't utilize this method for obtaining your meds. There are options out there. LaVada
  4. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

I get sleeping meds. Lunesta and Anti-b Minocycline on line w/o prescriptions but I do a lot of research before I get anything. RX mexico --I didn't have any trouble with them and Freedom Drugs is safe too. I don't use any pain meds but over the counter ones. I did use Vioxx but don't use that anymore.
    Shirley
  5. Daeshay76

Daeshay76 New Member

I have used online pharmacies for over 2 years and have never and i mean NEVER got anything that it wasnt suppose to be and if you go to a place that requires you to send records in and they call you and you talk to a doctor it is 100% LEGAL!How is Dr.whats his face suppose to know whats legal and not? he doesnt work for the DEA...the pharmacies that send the meds are FDA approved and have a legal DEA# on bottle they are licensed to prescribe in all states except KY.please do research before making those types of statements. they are legal the ones that do consults and get your records and ID the ones that are illegal are the ones you just answer their questions,do not ask for records and do not call you
  6. chris350

chris350 New Member

Daeshae76 -

Would you mind letting me know which pharmacy you use. You can send info to my email - (E mail removed by mod..)

Thank you so much.
  7. chris350

chris350 New Member

8. backporchrags

backporchrags New Member

Before placing an order with one of these sites are you told where the drugs are made? Are you sure that the drugs are what they say they are?
    It appears to be dangeroys to me. How do you know the meds are not made in Iraq or any other country hostile to the US and Europe? Besides the risk of getting inferior drugs the drugs might be what they say they are. Any company can get pill design information and fake the outside of the meds to look like the real thing.
    We live in a percarious time. I would be very wary and go to the Better Bisiness B before ordering.
    A
  9. Daeshay76

Daeshay76 New Member

there are different places that you can order meds online from and if you are worried that you may get maeds not made in the USA then you wouldnt want to order from mexican pharmacies or IOP which is international online paharmacies you would go with the ROP records online pharmacies and they are usually based in FL and they use pharmacies that do mail order and are like your local walgreens pharmacy. the place i use they use a pharmacy called the medicine shoppe...I know alot of you know what that pharmacy is....the ROP's go by the law and they are not selling fake or meds that are made out of the country. they are 100% legal in every way the only way that the online ordering is not legal is if you order from a place that does not ask for you to send in medical records or ID in.And those i would stay far away from.also places that send you e-mails i would stay far away from because those places are very high in price and will probably scam you.
  10. tandy

tandy New Member

but you can say,...a name.
    I'm sure members can figure out the rest. :)

I agree,... IF I HAD too get meds this way,...I would no doubt go thru one where they give you a phone consultation,and they have you fax in your records to prove you have a condition that warrants the requested meds~
    The online pharmacys that require nothing,..I'd be very skeptical about. Those are the ones being watched.
    I researched online pharms a little bit last yr. When I was at my wits end and had no other mean of pain relief.
    I never did acually order,..but kept the names of 2 that sounded most reputable.
    The ONLY reason I did'nt order a consult was 'not enough funds.' Its quite expensive!

Like everything else in todays world,...just be careful!!
    If it sounds too good to be true,...it prolly is junk/scams!!

11. chris350

chris350 New Member

Guys,

My wonderful pain dr. was just fired from Methodist hospital for not agreeing to lower his salary. Ordering online would be my last resort. But I have been unemployed for over 2 years. I cannot function with this pain.