Pain, Pain Go Away

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rkidd3423, Mar 22, 2012.

1. rkidd3423

rkidd3423 New Member

It's raining here today and the pain is terrible! The weather has been unseasonably warm so I have been feeling a little better but today is absolutely awful! I have been awake since 2 this morning and now I'm sitting at my desk trying to stay awake and do some work...with tears in my eyes. It's going to be a long day. Say a prayer for me!

Rebecca
  2. halfacre2

halfacre2 New Member

Rebecca,
    I am so sorry you are feeling so bad right now. On Dr OZ yesterday he said that eating 20 cherries daily is equal to taking an asprin. Putting mint in a cup of water with honey also helps relieve pain. I know that some things work better and prayer does help so I will be praying for you.

Blessings,
    Vicki
  3. rkidd3423

rkidd3423 New Member

Thank you so much for your suggestions and prayers. I won't try the cherries...yuck but I will try the mint and honey when I get a chance! Prayer is a powerful thing and I'm sure God has a plan for me!

Hugs
    Rebecca
  4. rkidd3423

rkidd3423 New Member

I actually had a wonderful weekend. I got rid of one of the biggest pains in my life...my ex-boyfriend. He left my house 2 weeks ago and mentally I am better. I just hope the physical healing can start soon. My friends are back in my life now and they are going to help me do things around my house. They stayed away because of him. I'm ready to start living my life...1 day at a time! I hope you are doing well!

Rebecca
  5. clementyne

clementyne New Member

It is raining here, too (I'm in Indiana), so I know what you mean. I know your day is over but I am praying for you! Remember that He indeed has a plan for you and that plan is to prosper you and not to harm you!

Praying tomorrow is a better day!
    Tyne
  6. clementyne

clementyne New Member

I know how much it helps me to read encouraging words when I need them.

Hope you are doing well and feeling good. It is the 'golden hour' here ... so it looks beautiful outside, there is a slight breeze & the birds are singing. A balm for my spirit!

Pe@ce,
    Clementyne
  7. clementyne

clementyne New Member

I guess both are really the golden hour aren't they? But I was referring to that last golden light as the sun is setting. It is cold now ... I'm still in my robe (It's 1pm, so this has to be our little secret ;D) & my feet & fingers are FREEZING! What happened to those 80 degree days from last week?

I read you are still in pain & I'm so sorry to learn that! I told my sister that anyone can take a day or two of pain but it is the 'no end it sight' pain that really wears a person down - so I hope the end is in sight soon.

Tyne
  8. rkidd3423

rkidd3423 New Member

I'm sorry to hear you are in pain. I know what you are going through!

I had a really nice weekend. I'm working on getting my personal life in order...dealing with a lot of verbal harassment from the ex-boyfriend but I have a lot of good friends. No one is available to cut my grass and it's VERY high so I am going to attempt to do a few swipes each day this week. That's the best I can do. I have been very sick at my stomach...can't keep food down...but I'm sure it's nerves. I lost 4 pounds over the weekend.

I hope you had a good day! The weather here is nice! Wish me luck with the grass!

Rebecca
  9. rkidd3423

rkidd3423 New Member

I'm actually feeling better today. So far I haven't had any pain medication and I have been at work since 8. I get to leave in 15 minutes and then I'm headed out to meet some friends. I will probably pay for it tomorrow but I always try to take advantage of the times I feel good.

I'm glad to hear your pain is getting better!

Rebecca
  10. rkidd3423

rkidd3423 New Member

It's always nice to hear from you! I read the post about the weight loss. I think the majority of it is stress and my life is starting to get on track so hopefully the loss won't continue. I was losing about a pound a day for a week or more. I have some other symptoms as well but when you always feel bad...it's hard to tell if it's the fibro, mps, ddd or arthritis!

I'm sorry that you are struggling. It's hard not to get discouraged but I am learning one thing...take each day as it comes and try to make the best of it! I am trying to live each day to the fullest and remain positive. I'm am out of my bad relationship so that is helping my health. I just hope that my health improves the stronger emotionally and mentally I become.

Hugs
    Rebecca
  11. rkidd3423

rkidd3423 New Member

Everything is a process. It takes baby steps to reach the final goal. I'm working hard on myself as a person and making changes in my life that will benefit me and my children. It's been a very tough road. I will probably lose my house but I have told myself that it's only a material possession and I will be fine.

Take care of yourself and keep the posts coming!

Rebecca
  12. Allen

Allen Member

Rebecca, Rebecca, Rebecca.......if only we could all be pain free!
    Allen
  13. rkidd3423

rkidd3423 New Member

If only...but we have to play the cards we are dealt. There's no folding!!! :)

Rebecca