PAIN,PAIN PAIN WILL THERE EVER BE AN END TO IT

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by s43, Oct 24, 2002.

1. s43

s43 New Member

HI EVERYONE MY TURN FOR A MOAN I READ EVERYONE ELSES.WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS STUPID ILLNESS.I AM REALLY FED UP TODAY,EVERY DAY IS THE SAME NO LET UP.IF WE COULD HAVE 1 DAY WITH NO PAIN IT WOULD BE GREAT,BUT NO PAIN PAIN PAIN. WELL TAKE CARE ,HOPE U ARE NOT ALL FEELING LIKE ME TODAY.LUV SHARON
  2. s43

s43 New Member

HI EVERYONE MY TURN FOR A MOAN I READ EVERYONE ELSES.WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS STUPID ILLNESS.I AM REALLY FED UP TODAY,EVERY DAY IS THE SAME NO LET UP.IF WE COULD HAVE 1 DAY WITH NO PAIN IT WOULD BE GREAT,BUT NO PAIN PAIN PAIN. WELL TAKE CARE ,HOPE U ARE NOT ALL FEELING LIKE ME TODAY.LUV SHARON
  3. mellow

mellow New Member

Hi Sharon

I know how you are feeling. I have been going really well for the past few weeks (I live in Australia and the weather has been hot) but now it is up and down and it certainly affects my pain level. I also lost a very close friend suddenly and I think that the stress of this has caused a flare. These shifts in the temperature really affect me. I am much better in the heat. Hope you feel better soon.
    Mellow
  4. blast

blast New Member

I try to hold on to the days when I could ride my bike 5 miles someday more, and the days when I could play soccer with my daughter, well with my 3 yr. old I can't remember doing anything with her other than arts and crafts, painting, coloring, and tea parties. Not a lot of activity huh?
    I keep hoping for the days when I can take her to the park and it not be a chore, that I enjoy it.
    I want the days back where I don't want to "let go" cause it's too painful, and the meds don't even work anymore.
    I feel for you, but as I keep reading a lot of posts here it says we have to do this for ourselves. Make ourselves better, can we? I hope so, cuz I'd love to be able to feel better anyway.
    I am trying the supplement route, but no luck as of yet!
    Hope you feel better
    Sherri
  5. BonBons

BonBons New Member

When I was the DMV today (waiting off and on 3 hours due to computer glitches, there was a man in a wheelchair with MS. He talked about what he used to do and my heart was with him; all of us here used to do so much and the pain is relentless, isn't it? Just want you to know I'm sorry and hope tomorrow will be better for you. BonBons