Pain Pain pleased go away!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by aldejavu79, Feb 15, 2006.

1. aldejavu79

aldejavu79 New Member

Hi everyone,

Well my bloodwork still hasn't come back yet to my pcp, so i am still clueless to what i have. But the pain is driving me crazy. I have pain in my upper arm and elbow, and left shoulder blade. I have used ben gay , and motrin for the pain, but i haven't been prescribed anything else. I have also been waking up between 3 and 3:30 am for almost a week, in pain, nightmare and soaking wet. I don't know what to do anymore..... I have my rheumy appointment next tuesday so i hope that he will pinpoint what the heck is wrong. I think i have lyme and not fm. Any words of advice would be great!!

Allison
  2. jakeg

jakeg New Member

Hi I feel your pain as I have been in a flare for the last couple of weeks ansd also wake in pain around the same time every night. I don't know if this will help but I find something to do to take my mind off of the pain and it seems to help.

I looked at your profile and don't know if you have fibro or not, but try thinking of something other then the pain it is a type of pain managment that I have been using for years ever since my first operation when I was 19 yrs old. It does seem to help.

Hopefully the docs will realize that you need something to help for the flares when they come along and I hope that you are feeling better soon.

Jake
  3. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Bumping for more responses