Pain RX is good stuff!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by Saoirse3, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

I usually don't endorse anything, but this stuff REALLY works and is cheap enough to keep on hand all the time. It's called Pain RX and I got it from nutridome. Even with the first dose (2 tabs) I noticed a difference right away. LESS pain! I have disc problems and facet disease, PLUS this DD. Just for me, not only did it ease the pain, but gave me a nice, relaxed feeling.

I also take grapeseed, magnesium, Alive! Whole Food multi, Omega 3-6-9 and Chanca Piedra for my gallbladder. I have to be on a strict diet because of gallstones, and if I get a GB attack, surgery is not an option because of low platelets.

But right at the moment, I am a happy camper with the Pain RX!

Soft hugs,
    Stacey
  2. positiveone

positiveone New Member

The reviews are good for this so I ordered some. I have a lot of hip pain and am trying to avoid surgery. Thank you!
  3. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

what is this pain RX? I have not heard of it or how to try some. Please let me know what it is and how it works out does it realy ease severe pain. I hope that it is real not a hoax but I am not counting on it being the real stuff that could really help my pain ease and not hurt so much.
    Thanks for chatting with me
    Rosemarie
  4. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

It did nothing for me, so I'm back to ibuprofen or tramadol. I was very hopeful though,......we're all different.
  5. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

there was a young woman, about 40, waiting for a treatment. Apparently she's had 3 of those shots and now the ortho doctor wants to do surgery. She's hoping acupuncture will help her since she doesn't want surgery on her back.

I have a friend, age 73, who had 4 discs fused 8 weeks ago. Apparently the pain is WORSE than before and she just gets thru the day with heavy pain pills.

As for me I still have pain after l9 treatments. Some days it seems to help but then there are others. For all those younger women out there, my advice is CHECK YOUR POSTURE! It's so important, something I never paid attention to. Bad posture/slumping over your computer/not standing up straight with your shoulders back will bring on the spinal stenosis I'm dealing with now. Wish someone had told me years ago.
  6. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

thanks for sharing. I have never heard of this product either.
  7. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

I can't do anything with Tylenol. I DO use Advil when I absolutely MUST have more relief, but I know it's not really doing my liver a heck of a lot of good. I had a severe gall bladder attack two weeks ago, but I CANNOT have any surgery because I am a bleeder - platelets are WAY low and the hospitals here in Alaska just don't have enough to do a surgery. That's why I have to move to Atlanta (a big enough city, really, but I chose Atlanta) so if something goes terribly wrong, I have a shot at surgery. My pain doc thinks if I lose 100 pounds my platelets will return to normal. We'll see!

In the meantime, you can get the Pain RX from Nutridome. Under $15 and I think it's worth it. As the saying goes "Works for me!" but there aren't any guarantees it will work for everyone. However, they DO offer a money-back guarantee if it doesn't work.