pain worse thru the month

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by idonotknow, Dec 19, 2002.

1. idonotknow

idonotknow New Member

does anyone joint pain and other symptoms get worse just before your period? I am new here so thanks for any help
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi, welcome to the board. What exactly do you have? FM/CFS?

I will leave your question to the younger ladies here, as I did not have Fibro when I was young, so really can't give you an answer from experience.

Again, welcome and do tell us a little more about yourself.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

its gets worse,for me they tried birth control pills to keep my hormones even but that just gave me migrains and i had periods for three weeks at a time,but they may help you id talk to your dr about it
  4. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

I have about one good week throughout the month. If you can even call that good. I agree with allhart talk with your Doctor about it. It is not easy to deal with this month after month. Your welcome and hope this can ease your mind and you don't feel so alone with it knowing others suffer with it too.
    Joannie
  5. morgana

morgana New Member

Yes I find that my symptoms are alot worse 2 weeks leading up to my period and during I have a good (well sort of good) weekIin beetween The day before im about to start I find that i tire very easily get very spacey and foggy(feels like im drunk without the help of alchol and I find my muscles ache more and I feel like I have this internal motor just buzzing away inside my body...