Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shari1677, Mar 7, 2009.

1. shari1677

shari1677 New Member

Well here we go with another relapse - I should be used to it by now, but, I'm not. Everytime this overwhelming pain starts, I double over, just like I did when this disease hit me about 5 years ago.

Of course, along with pain comes EXTREME fatigue. I'm like a walking zombie in pain.

I am working though...fortunately I have a job that I can work at home, third shift. If I couldn't, I'd be on disability.
  2. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

I am in so much pain, stiffness and fatigue. I'm at my wit's end on what to take for it. Nothing helps it but lots of rest and I haven't really been able to do that lately.
  3. cmt49829

cmt49829 New Member

I've been in a horrible flare up for four days now. to the point where I can hardly walk some times. I can't sleep well either, hurts too much to lay in one spot too long.

one thing weird tho, its seems like either Im dead tired ALL the time and cant stay awake or I cant sleep at all.

hope you get to feeling better soon
  4. I hear you! I have been in so much pain forever, like teabisqit PAIN , STIFFNESS (even hands and feet) and exhausted! I HATE THIS DD! My rheum. dr told me fibro won't kill you but somedays you wish it would and HE WAS RIGHT!
  5. tut90

tut90 Member

I have been in so much pain lately, I can't hardly walk. Just feeling sorry for myself for not being able to do much. I see everyone going out and enjoying their lives and I feel that this is not fair, why did this DD had to happen to us.

At times I can't stand being around people, can't take it when they are all talking at the same time, can't take bright lights, I just want to be left alone. But it's a catch 22, when I'm alone I get lonely.

This is a b----.

6. 3gs

3gs New Member

I thought now that winter was coming to a close things might look up. Hah was I wrong!

I have been in mind boggling pain last several months and either sleep or am endlessly awake. I too am a fellow zombie.

hope you flip the other way and get a good spell