Painful goosebumps.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by danedame, Oct 12, 2002.

1. danedame

danedame New Member

Hello everyone!

I haven't been on this site in a long time (no particular reason other than feeling sorry for myself because I am going to have a 3 disk fusion Nov 1) but I have been given a new sensation to deal with and was wondering if any of you have experienced it.
    I have been battling hot and cold flashes since I had some epidural injections in my back. The cold flashes follow the hot flashes and are accompanied by goosebumps that feel as thought they are electrically charged. They are not only weird but are becoming more painful each time I get them. Also,to clarify, the pains are not limited to the lumbar nerve path where I am having the disk problems. Ever heard of this?

2. danedame

danedame New Member

Hello everyone!

I haven't been on this site in a long time (no particular reason other than feeling sorry for myself because I am going to have a 3 disk fusion Nov 1) but I have been given a new sensation to deal with and was wondering if any of you have experienced it.
    I have been battling hot and cold flashes since I had some epidural injections in my back. The cold flashes follow the hot flashes and are accompanied by goosebumps that feel as thought they are electrically charged. They are not only weird but are becoming more painful each time I get them. Also,to clarify, the pains are not limited to the lumbar nerve path where I am having the disk problems. Ever heard of this?

3. sean

sean New Member

but I think you should see a doctor about it. It Could be something serious.