painful lumphnotes Please help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, May 5, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

How do you detox your lumph glands?Does anyone have a product or know a safe way to do this.I feel like my soreness is from my lumph glands.Its all in my breast ,under my arms and in the bends of my legs.I feel like I am allergic to myself.also the muscels in my neck.That causes me headaces .I have had a headace for a year straight everyday no relief.I did do the epson salts baths but I feel like I need to clean my lumph notes system.Thanks for any help
  2. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Please help me I have soooooo much pain Would you keep this bumped for awhile
  3. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

I used to get that alot. There wasn't much my doc could do when I did, but monitor me and worry when they got too big.

The painful and swollen lymph is probably lymph backup. It's been researched to be a common disorder w/ this dd. Lack of lymp drainage is a toxic buildup and it is painful and will make you feel sick in myriad ways.

Proteolytic enzymes are protein digesting enzymes that clean your lymph and blood and get to the site of whatever inflammation you have and break it down so your body can clear it. I've been taking ProEnzyme P this year and it has replaced ibuprofen and other NSAIDS Iv'e tried and it knocks down inflammation better than anything. It also reduces my pain, so I take less narcotics.

I've tried other brands, but always go back to the ProEnzmes P I buy here in the Prohealth store. I ran out, because I tried another brand, and was in big trouble recently. I won't do that again. They aren't that expensive, around $23 a bottle of 200, depending on how many your order they can be cheaper.

Good luck, and let us knw your results. I'm really trying to get the word out on this.

Jeanne
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Thank alot for the tip Jeanne ( I think that was your name) on the Prohealth's Proenzymes P. I think I may have some of the same problems. So I am going to try it as soon as I can. None of my docs seemed concerned and never said that much about it.

Carebell, good luck and let me ( us) know how you do on the Proenzyme P. Sorry to hear about it. I may have it mostly in my neck. I was just dxed (after 20 years or so) with FM and CMP. I am in pain all the time also but am TRYING to have it not get to me which is hard.- keep busy !!!!

Blessings and soft hugs,

Marilyn (that Granni)
  5. puddin827

puddin827 New Member

It's Lymph Nodes. That comes along with everything else that is wrong with us ! Ahhhhh the joys of this wonderful disorder. Mine hurt alot under the armpits and the neck
  6. Chootik

Chootik New Member

Guys, do a search on this site for lymph nodes and you'll find a lot of good info and tips about detoxing and supplements you can take to get the lymph moving. You can also get lympathic messages and do dry brushing and such which manually get the lymph moving. Also have you checked yourself for blood coagulation?? I had this and now am taking care of the coagulation and am finding that my lymph nodes are less swollen. So do some reasearch and do a coagulation test and also the Proenzyme P sounds good too.

Good luck hon.
    Chootik
  7. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi there,

Exactly where on your neck are your nodes located that hurt. Mine do not hurt so much but they feel so swollen like everything else in my head !! I am not sure if mine are nodes or knots. All this while I thought they were nodes. Whenever I have mentioned it to any of the docs they are not very worried about it and that also was before I was dxed with FM/CFP. I hsave had this for over 20 years and have sort of dxed myself actually until this past week when the rheumy did.

Also, about 5 or so years ago I had a pneumonia shot and let me tell you that must have blown up the nodes under the arm I was given the shot in and I will not get another shot again. It was very painful!!!( the after effects).

Hope to hear from you.

Blessings,

Marilyn ( that granni)