PAINLESS HOLIDAY SEASON GREETINGS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tedebear, Dec 10, 2002.

1. tedebear

tedebear New Member

I'm 52 years old with FM and RSD, and I wish each and everyone a painless, happy,healthy and prosperous holiday season. Soft hugs.

P.S. Nice way to send e-mail greetings to all the FM sufferers around the country. Don't you agree?
  2. tedebear

tedebear New Member

I'm 52 years old with FM and RSD, and I wish each and everyone a painless, happy,healthy and prosperous holiday season. Soft hugs.

P.S. Nice way to send e-mail greetings to all the FM sufferers around the country. Don't you agree?
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Thank you, and same to you! I hope we can all enjoy the holidays pain-free (or at least as close as we can come to that)!!

Hugs,
    Pam
  4. 1Writer

1Writer New Member

I have CFS not FM, but Happy Holidays from all us CFS'ers to all you FM'ers and hopefully the distraction of the coming days and all the joys it brings will fill our hearts so full we won't have any room left for the pain!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!
    1Writer
  5. northwoodssue

northwoodssue New Member

Hi Tedebear:
    I'm 52 also - soon to be 53 on Friday the 13th.
    About a pain - free holiday. I don't think there can be one, do you??? There's so much stress shopping, etc and the added physical strain of shopping, wrapping, and cooking, baking. We're all sposed to be busy happily scurrying around shopping and baking. Boy, if that doesn't put stress on you, what doesn't. Does anyone have any pointers for a stress free holiday that works for them?????
    Best to all, and Merry Christmas!
    northwoodssue
  6. Rain122865

Rain122865 New Member

Hi and Happy Holidays to all! Northwoodssue this year I did a "cheat" on the holidays ..so to speak. We have 10 teenage children and there was just no way I could do all that shopping and wrapping and my poor husband between working and shopping and running kids around and cooking and the 1000 other things he does did not have time either, SO we are doing a large family gift this year....true not as much fun as individual gifts on Christmas morning but then again they will have a big screen T.V. to enjoy for years to come, plus it is cheaper for us in the long run with money being so tight and unlike all the past Christmas gifts the T.V. will not end up broken out grown or on a shelf somewhere. And for other family memebers we are doing gift certificates. Again not as much fun but I will tell you this is the easiest Christmas I think I have ever had!
    Rain
  7. tedebear

tedebear New Member

Found out yesterday I will be going in for outpatient surgery again on Christmas Eve. What else is there to do but sit around in pain so I decided if it eliminates some of the pain temporarily go for it girl. It is the old sacrailiac acting up again.
    Again, hope everyone has a happy, healthy holiday. (We all know there is no pain-free holiday, but I'll take whatever I can get).
    Very, very soft hugs to all.
  8. tedebear

tedebear New Member

Happy Birthday. Better get your hands on the big lottery ticket today. This is your lucky day. Happy Birthday!!!!
    Many many more (soft hugs)