Painpals, please read my msg to you all...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pacotaco, May 12, 2009.

1. pacotaco

pacotaco New Member

I have been reading posts,but I haven't been able to send anything back lately to anyone, and when i try to remember who i responded to last, i can not, although i try so hard. I want to respond so badly because i feel i have something to contribute in my experiences, but i feel so sad, for you all, and tears are forming in my eyes as i sit here right now...I know we all get depression, but these feelings are to new to me. I don't want to be the one always asking for help, I want to be one who can help you all too. I feel so lost like I can't seem to clear my brain.Its worse than usual.I was off the site for awhile, then came back for maybe half n hour, and now i can't seem to be any good for anyone. i see someone who needs advice on a subject I have knoweldge of but can't explain myself, this is taking me a heck of a long time, and i keep hitting the wrong keyses . I hope to soon come back soon with a clear head... i miss you all becaues we are like a family. In a short time, thats how i feel...prayers to everyone and wishes for less painful days and nights...
  2. Sacajawea2

Sacajawea2 Member

I've seen a few of your posts and love your's really cute!
    It's very common for some of us to go in cycles where we can't contribute much or just need to receive help, so please don't feel bad about this! There are many replies I'd like to make but it's very difficult most of the time.
    Some here take notes and write down what they want to respond to and then type it out. I've done that a couple of times myself but that can be overwhelming too.
    You are good to everyone just by being here, just remember that! And to remind us all we are not alone here.
    Take care and be good to yourself!

3. FMsaddenedspirit

FMsaddenedspirit New Member

Don't ever worry yourself about these things.... I to hit wrong keys and have to double check my post . even then I still have miss spelled words. and extra keys in the post .. I figure .. oh well I'm sure nobody really cares as long as we still can get the point.. we are all going through a real hard time with this DD . and we do understand . not to worry ... :)
    I know I feel every body here is family and people I can turn to in time of need.... I answerer post sometimes. read more.. and post only a few of my own.. always seems when I really need to post someone else has already posted with the same issue.. reminds me I'm not alone...
    I had such a bad day yesterday ... and really wanted to call out of work today.... but decided to work anyway.. ( I work from home ) I'm sitting on a pillow and have a pillow under my feet . LOL.. not really funny .. But God I hurt all over. anyway ..
    Honey you are never alone and don't worry about hitting a few wrong keys when you type . some days I'll be working on a post for so long by the time I finish it . I have times out and lose everything . because I go back and re read and try and fix all my errors... so don't worry ok..
    your with family .... Soft Huggles .. prayers for a good day . :)

oh and what I do is type up my message and then copy and pst into my e-mail to use spell check LOL
  4. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Oh my, please don't worry about this stuff AT ALL! Everyone here understands what our lives are like - sometimes we can't respond when we want to - can't even read when we want to.
    I read many posts, so badly want to say something, then just don't have the energy to type and compose my thoughts in a helpful way.

I don't think anyone here expects any more of anyone than they can give at the time. As a matter of fact, we're probably the most forgiving bunch because of the nature of our illnesses.

Don't you give any of your worries another thought!!!! We're all here for each other - even when we can't respond. In the background of our minds, going through our days, it's just nice to know there is a community of people who let us all know we are not alone in this journey.

Have a wonderful (pain free as possible) day!!
  5. loto

loto Member

sorry for your condition. I get that way also. Just this morning I was trying to say something to my daughter before she left for school, and i began stuttering! I've never stuttered before, but i just couldn't get out what i was wanting to say. It just made me want to bawl like a baby. And I, too, have been depressed lately. Not about anything in particular, just down. I hate being that way. But, just have faith and hope that your brain will clear up soon! I will pray for that to happen for you.
    Thanks for your post!
  6. Pippi1313

Pippi1313 New Member

I read, write, & speak fluent "Typo".

People out there in the regular world might expect perfection at all times. But people here in the REAL world just wanna hear from you!!!!

Pobody's Nerfect!
  7. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time rt now, but please know that what others have already said here is so true. We don't expect you (or anyone) to be perfect or to be able to contribute to everything. I know it's frustrating to have the info that will help and to want to share and not be able to think clearly enough. I have been there so many times. Just know, though, that when you can add something, you will, and when you can't try not to be so hard on yourself. I am glad that you are here, and I don't want it to be another source of stress for you. Enjoy being here, contribute when you can, and know that we care about you.
  8. AdirondackScarlet

AdirondackScarlet New Member

if this is from the condition or the meds or combination.
    It happens to many, and is tough to deal with.
    I call my fibrofog temporary retarditis-- trying to get you to atleast grin. It's real rough, I know that all too well. Feeling alone makes it worse so know you are not alone.
    theres lotsa times IF I type- I am too weak, tired etc to ose capital letters ( too much work, too much to think about cuz am trying to retain train
    of thought....)[This Message was Edited on 05/13/2009]
  9. AdirondackScarlet

AdirondackScarlet New Member

Nah, not really ...overwhelmed
  10. pacotaco

pacotaco New Member

your we all know that there are days that our minds go blank, and I must add that i am amazed that those of you who work, do work! I had to stop 6 yearss ago and I miss what I did, and seeing some co-workers who have become friends away from the job and have stuck this out with me, but anyways, I am happy for you who can still work, with the amount of pain you have, I send kudos!!!But I want to thank you all for making me feel that it is ok when i cannot share much like I would like too. I just came down with the asthma I thought was gone forever{didn't have attacks for 4 yrs}, but I am not letting it get to me. I see how so many people here just keep going on, and it amazes me...We have become a "painpal family", thats what I call us all..seems to fit! You are all a blessing to me, and since 98% of family and friends do not come around anylonger, your all I have now and I am thankful...Have little less pain for tonight guys, ok.....take much care.....
  11. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

I understand....we are a "painpal" family. I like that phrase.
    there are few people that I truly describe the pain to. My family knows and they are incredibly supportive. (I'm SO fortunate)

My best friend doesn't even get it. She has various things going on with her body - it seems all the time - so she rarely even asks how I am. Hurtful, yes. but I've just accepted it. In my heart, it has changed my end of the relationship a bit which is sad because I love her dearly.

There really are no words to describe how we feel on any given day. but people here understand.
    As it's been said, Fibro is much more than normal aches and pains - especially the kind associated with aging.

I do work. I work two jobs. I cry many mornings because I just don't know how I'm going to do it - but I have to. There are days that I feel okay once I get there in the afternoon. sometimes I think the distraction is good for me. I also have a great job with an incredibly understanding boss. THAT makes a huge difference.
    My 2nd job is part time, but it requires my sales reps coming in and out of my house. Sometimes I dread it. DREAD it. They almost always see me in sweats with a blanket laying on the couch. (not me, but traces of where I've been) I had to break down and tell my group. They've been wonderful - thankfully.

Pain is a nasty thing. Painpals.........a beautiful thing!

Hang in there sweetie!

12. butterflydream

butterflydream New Member

Quite often i want to say something and can't get the words out how to say them.

At times i think its best i just chuckle at myself when that happens. i use to get so upset but now i know not to make a big deal out of fibro fog or whatever it may be named.

We're all here to share our thoughts and suggestions and even if its just a short reply of
    hey, i'm thinking of you, can mean alot to someone.

Ease up on yourself and enjoy all the friends you have met here.
    We all care!!!

Have a easy caring Day