Painted some flowers

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Denamay, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Denamay

Denamay New Member

This is kind of an abstract of flowers in a vase. Denamay
  2. kirschbaum26

kirschbaum26 New Member

Dear Denamy:

I really enjoyed your flowers in a vase.

Thanks for sharing.

Ingrid
  3. Scapper

Scapper New Member

Wow, beautiful.....thanks for sharing that w/ us :)
  4. ckball

ckball New Member

Absolutely gorgeous! You have such a talent for this type of art. Everyone tells me I am talented, but YOU have the real deal.

I just learn to follow directions. Did you see my profile, I have a water color scene posted.

I love the colors and that vibrant yellow center, very nicely done, I'm humbled :) Carla
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Thats one beautiful painting!! Denamay! thanks for Sharing it with us! all i can say is WoW!
  6. carebelle

carebelle New Member

beautiful colors .I enjoy so much when people post their art talents .Thank You its very nice
  7. shelbo

shelbo New Member

That really is beautiful...thanks for sharing that with us! :)
  8. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Absolutely beautiful.

June
  9. springrose22

springrose22 New Member

Stunning!! Good work!! Marie
  10. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

Your painting is beautiful. We have some great talent on this board, with you and ckball and 4everkid. If I left anyone out I am sorry. I would like to see more from you guys and any others out there.

I am envious as I feel that would be a wonderful way to relax.

Linda
  11. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I love the colors and what you did here. I really admire artists - it is my dream to learn how to paint one day.

My aunt is a artist and says all you need is hand/eye coordination. I think it is more than that.

I really do like your painting, it is special.
  12. GBHope

GBHope New Member

Wish I could paint. Seems relaxing.

GBHope
  13. ulala

ulala New Member

I used to take pictures of flowers and just love them! I used to go to the Rose Bowl Parade float showing and take close-ups of the beautiful flowers. What a treat!

How much do you sell your paintings for?

Thanks so much for sharing!
  14. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Cool painting. Very nice!
  15. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

I really like your lovely flower painting Denamay especially the colours.

I also paint in Watercolour and have sold some on the internet.

I post them up now and again on my profile.

Mary
  16. 143alan

143alan New Member

You are very talented.
  17. Denamay

Denamay New Member

Thank you all for the kind remarks: it is because Carla,Mary and others posted their paintings that I became brave enough to post mine also. So, thanks for the inspiration.

4everkid: I checked out your profile, now that is a painting!I could never measure up to what you do.It must have taken a long time to complete.

Answering some questians: The floral abstract was done with watercolour inks on Japanese yupo paper.

No, I do not have a web site, I just sell locally.

I have been painting for about 30 years {about as long as I have had fibro.}

I am mainly self taught but over the years I have taken some weekend courses and also art books are a great help.

For those who want to give some art work a try, go for it! All you realy need are three colours, red, blue and yellow, a few brushes and some decent paper.

Do not worry about perfection, it will never happen. I think I might paint one half decent picture to every ten, the rest go in the garbage.

I have made some God awfull messes in my time. Love to all Denamay
  18. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I absolutely LOVE this painting and I would love to have it in my living room. It is fantastic. You should sell it for a lot of money. Is it water color?

Love Anne