Pam D and Curves

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lassiecass, Apr 10, 2003.

1. lassiecass

lassiecass New Member

Hi Pam,
    I just wanted to know if you ever went to Curves and what you thought of it. I love it and I think it is a great way for Fibro/CFS and MS people to exercise. Have a great night.
    Soft Hugs,
    Sandy (Cass)
  2. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Haven't gotten there yet, but I'm hoping to next week. There's one pretty close to my house so it would be convenient, too.....had a birthday today, and I think this would be a GREAT present to give myself, don't ya think? AND get in better shape. My allergy rotation diet is making me lose a few pounds, now I think I can get motivated to move a little & exercise. I will let you know how it goes, thanks again for the good review!

Hugs,
    Pam
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Hey, thank you also for the birthday wishes, they were removed (I'm sure due to being personal & not FM/CFS related) but I appreciate the warm wishes! And I will let you know how I like Curves. I DID go out & ride my bike for the first time in a long time today---four miles. And I'm really not suffering too many after effects! Hopefully I'm not too stiff tomorrow, because I kind of want to get into this exercise thing now....

Thanks again for the BD greetings,
    Pam