Pammy, Can't find waverly crackers!!!!!!!! Help!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Debgene56, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member

I only checked one store, but I have never heard of them. What kind of crackers are they. What kind of ingrediants, maybe I can substitute something else or keep looking. Hope work was alright last night!!! (Nasty little brats!!)
    Love, Deb
  2. pamela

pamela New Member

Im at work right now...the waverly crackers are the buttery ones that are oblong in shape. Keebler makes them and they come in a green box. Nabisco makes them to. Wow I cant believe you guys dont have them where you are at. Do you have Keebler or Nabisco up there? Look in your cracker section for the buttery ones. Ask your grocer dude. Dont know where else or how to tell you where to look for them..I know... call around. That will save you some look time. They are also the ones that when you go to restuarants and they serve salads and they come with the salad? Dont know if they do that up there. Hope this helps...work is always a trip. Never know how the nasty little brats will act. My co-worker says they are just jealous selfish jerks!!! Very immature!! Right on!!! Write back later...Pammy
  3. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member

We have those brands here. I shopped at walmart, they don't carry everything. I think they are made from white flour. Don't they upset your body? I bought some real yummy things. Tons of fresh veggies,dried kidney beans,red beans more brown rice amd chickpeas. Have a question, I am not ready to throw out all sugar completely yet. If I got a natural cranberry juice (with grape juice) and mixed a little with club soda on ice, that has got to be a whole lot better than drinking sprite. I am planning on making more and more with grains and veggies but it has to be a gradual process, or I will go nuts!!! Be nice to the brats today!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love, Deb
  4. pamela

pamela New Member

I would say run from the carnberry juice. All I know is fruit sugars kill me. The crackers for some reason do not bother me. Maybe because its cooked and it changes for some reason or maybe because its the type of flour they use. I dont know dear. But I hope you try the casserole. Its spring break here at where I work so Im going home and I will be on my computer at home. I have the net there to. Anyway, maybe you can try another brand of crackers. Maybe they have spelt crackers. You could virtually put any topping that would be buttery on this little casserole. It so yummy and I was going to suggest fat free sour cream and also fat free chicken coup. Campbells Soup has the less fat soup. Okay gotta go...Love ya Pammy see ya later I'll be home in about an hour or two. Be back then...