Pammy50-FM/CFS Diet Book

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shirl, Jul 29, 2003.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Pammy, welcome to the board, saw your post asking about a diet for FM. Thought I would reply making a new post for you as you will get more feedback this way.

I have a book on a diet for FM, but I must warn you, I bought it, but have not read it yet.

Here it is;

'The Fibromyalgia Nutrition Guide' by; 'Mary Moeller, L.P.N. and Dr. Joe M. Elrod

She also has another book on recipes;

'Fibromyalgia Cookbook: A daily Guide to becoming Healthy Again' by ; Mary Moller.

Hope this helps, and again welcome to the board.

Shalom, Shirl
  2. pammy52

pammy52 New Member

Saw your post and just checking to see if it was meant for
    me. I have been a member here for a few months. My board name is Pammy52. Thanks for the info.
    I did the atkins diet a couple of times. I did feel better and lost weight. Am now reading up on the Suzanne Somers diet. I will check out the 2 you suggested. Wish it was as
    easy to maintain new eating habits as it is to read about them. LOL
    Pam
  3. Pammy50

Pammy50 New Member

Shirl:
    Thanks for the book information. I do have
    a SusanAnn Sommers Book and a Marylu Henner too.
    Maybe once I can figure it out I can conbine tahem
    all. Thanks again. Pammy50
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Pammy50 and Pammy52 ! No wonder I got confused :)

I do know that Suzanne Somer's is a great diet. My husband lost 40 pounds on that one last year, and never gained the weight back even after going off of it.

Mike has good results with it too.

I used it for bloating, and it worked for the gas, bloating, and digesting my food, but I was losing too much weight, had to start mixing my foods again, but do not eat any white flour anymore or mix fruits with protein either.
    I am too thin to stay on her diet exclusively, but I know it works.

Sorry I got you two mixed up, will pay attention in the future to the numbers by the name.

Shalom, Shirl

[ advertisement ]