Panic

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Suzy37, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

I'm am trying not to panic, but it's hard. Please send out prayers that my husbands job will be ok, there is some company news that I'm not sure is good or bad, but of course in my head it's bad.
    Please Lord, watch over us and let his job be fine. I don't think I can handle another round of depression like I just went through. I was very close to ending it and I'm trying hard now to just let things fall before I get to much into my head.
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Lord, please put a hedge of protection around suzy and her husband!
    You keep them safe in the palm of your hand, wether the new is good or bad, you oh Lord, are in control, and we can trust you to make away.

I come against any negative thoughts, or lies of the enemy that would want to take hold of suzy's mind, in the Name of Jesus.

Lord, there is nothing you don't already know about, i'm asking that you keep suzy safe, and her husband. You are with them, you will not leave or abandon them, it's not in your nature!
    Thank you Lord, Praise your mighty name!

Amen
  3. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

Thank you both for the words, I needed to hear them and feel them. I am trying so hard to trust that it will all be ok, I'm just having a hard time believing.
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Some very good advice here. I am praying for you dear.

Love...Mari
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I am praying that his job will remain in tact. I don't blame you one bit for being scared. These are horrid times and there is nothing a person can do. As for you thinking always the bad side.... join my team. Some people see the glass as half full, some people see the glass as half empty. I usually don't even see the glass. I always think the worst, I suppose my way of handling future news. Then when something does work, I can be pleasantly surprised.

Please do keep us posted. Please hang on. Ask for prayer every day or twice a day, whatever you need . We are all pulling for you both.
  6. caffey

caffey New Member

I speak peace be still to Suzy and her husband body, soul and spirit in Jesus Name. Please Father give them that peace that passes all understanding. Please help them to know that You have them in the palm of Your hand and that You are watching over them. Please Father bring stability into this family in their finances, job and there relationship. Thank you for what You are going to do in this situation. In Jesus Name Amen.
    Cath
  7. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I am praying and will continue to for all of your needs.

One of God's promises to us is that He will always take care of us.

Wish I could give you a big hug, but a cyber hug will have to do for now. Blessings and prayers. De
  8. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

Thank you to all of you. It really does mean so much to know people out there care.
  9. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Suzy

I am praying for you and your husband

May God give you his peace and may you feel him holding you in his loving arms telling you he is with you and all is well

God Bless you

hugs

kgangel
  10. pepper

pepper New Member

I am saying a prayer that your husband's job will be secure. And that the Lord will help you remain calm in the midst of all this.

Blessings.
    Pepper
  11. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

...praying alot. I've been thanking alot too. I would love to jump ahead about a year and see what is happening. LOL It's just the not knowing that is so hard.
    If the housing market wasn't so bad, then I could relax a bit, but there are so many houses for sale around us, we would never be able to sell it. (not that I want to)
    Thanks for the kind words Pam, it means alot.
  12. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

Hi Pam,
    The company my husband works for is going through some changes in CEO's and the old CEO is fighting it blah, blah, blah...don't know if the board is wanting to sell the company, or keep it going. It's all up in the air, if it gets sold will they shut down this area or keep it running, it goes on. I will admit, most of it is in my head, my husband keeps telling me everything is fine even if the company is sold. I just can't believe it, my head won't let me.
    I've been trying to move on from it, cuz anything could happen today or it could be two years from now. I'm bringing most of it on myself.
    I do work, now, but it's just a part time job and doesn't pay that much.
    My frame of mind is getting a bit better, mainly I'm just trying to keep it busy on other thing.