Parasites causing FM?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sss33, Apr 27, 2003.

1. sss33

sss33 New Member

I have been seeing a homeopathic dr. She says that my FM symptoms are actually caused by parasites living inside my muscles/ intestines. At times I do see white long worm-like things in my stool.YUCK! I am not sure if it is a parasite or mucus.I have done a parasite cleanse now 3 times and I do feel much better when I am finished but then a few months later all the symptoms return. My dr. says I keep reinfecting myself some how and she wants me to do the cleanse again. The cleanse consists of fasting for eight days. I can not eat anything at all except drink goats milk and take herbal cleansing pills for 8 days. IT is not easy! I'm starting to wonder if it is worth it. IT is very expensive. My dr. says she has never seen anyone like this before. She also wants to restrict me to eating ONLY fruits, vegetables, and lean meats. IT is nearly impossible to eat that way every day of my life. ANy advice out there? My symptoms are severe muscle twitching, muscle and joint pain.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We can have chronic infections which really make us sick. I use an electronic zapper to kill the ones in the bloodstream, but it cannot touch the pathogens deep inside the cells of organs or in the gut.

The worst kind of infections are stealth; they use their DNA, and sometimes RNA, to fool the immune system and flourish in the body. It typically takes a PCR DNA test to detect these critters.

The regimen suggested to you by this practitioner sounds awfully harsh to me. Good luck.

Love, Mikie
  3. Kay2

Kay2 New Member

See this is why you need the rife machine. It does EVERYTHING!!! tee hee!! Had to throw that in. I dont remember if I told you, that my sister sent me the video on the rfe machine??? Very good, and will send it if you would like to see it. Love Linda Glad to have you back!!
  4. layinglow

layinglow New Member

Has your stool been tested for parasites, and the type identified? If I were in your situation, I would REQUIRE testing from Great Smokey Labs or Metametrix, to confirm the presence of parasites, identify, and they also will show what they are resistant to, with choices of herbs or medicines to use.

If this practioner is unwilling, I would be very wary, and find another. This course seems very tough on you--and your body. If you indeed, have a parasitic infestation and it has recurred this many times, you are not clearing it up fully, and perhaps need to change remedies.

After three courses and the possibility of another, I would insist on testing.

Best wishes, LL
  5. sss33

sss33 New Member

How do I get the testing done for parasites at those specific places?
  6. sss33

sss33 New Member

What are the warnings about taking wormwood? I have taken it without the knowledge of a warning?
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know about the video; I really appreciate it. The Rife Machine does sound very good.

I'm busy checking into some other things right at the moment, so I will let you know later.

Parasites in the gut can be checked by the local lab. Stealth infections usually don't show up unless a PCR DNA test is done.

Love, Mikie