Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deepak, Feb 21, 2012.

1. deepak

deepak Member

Wanted to know is a burning feeling in hands and legs a common thing with fibromyalgia ? It does not happen all the time but sometimes, especially when for eg holding a phone for too long the palm will start getting burning sensation.

What is helpful for this ?

With love to all :),
  2. deepak

deepak Member

Dear Leah,

So nice to hear from you. Have been thinking about you. How have you been? Did the test results come ??

For a long time these burning sensations had vanished. They have returned since yesterday - I am thinking if they are connected to the serrapeptase that I started taking since 2 days. Will stop it and see too.

With love ,
  3. joanierav

joanierav Member

just wanted to say hi, and to say im thinking about you and your severe cfs symtoms.

im going through the same thing at the moment , i guess that is why i felt the need to reply to you, even tho , i have no treatment that could help , to share with you.

its been bad , the last few wks with the bronchial asthma on top of the cfs, when something else pops up on top of the cfs, its almost to hard to handle. it makes all the other cfs symtoms explode. namely the dreaded insomnia.

sending good thoughts your way, to hubby also.

hugs, joanierav

4. deepak

deepak Member

Thanks for your love :)

I have some relief in some areas - nattokinase is helping me in the dizziness and head sludge feeling I used to have. If I dont take it, it comes back so I know natto is working.

Also I am taking magnesium 500 mg everyday which also helps.

Not yet tried the Guai - I am not sure if I have FM or something else which is similar so am trying to figure that out :)

I am also trying out serrapeptase and will report how it works for me in some time . I have a feeling it does seem to be helping in some of the pains but too soon to say yet.

I pray all will turn out well for you and your huz and that you both will have many more years of togetherness :).

With love,
  5. Picklington

Picklington New Member

Hello, I get that too. I've noticed it's particularly bad when I'm tired. So far I haven't found anything that helps but I try to keep the sore skin from touching anything.