Parents of Children w Autism

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by wtaylor23, Jul 20, 2009.

1. wtaylor23

wtaylor23 New Member

Hi there! I am Wendy, a preschool teacher, and finishing up my Masters in Early Childhood.

I am taking a research class and I am very intrigued with Autism and it's causes. I would love your help to answer these questions:

1. WHAT DO YOU PERCEIVE CAUSED AUTISM IN YOUR CHILD?

2. WHEN DID YOU NOTICE IT? HOW?

3. HOW ARE YOU COPING WITH IT?

4. HOW IS YOUR CHILD COPING (WHAT KIND OF HELP OR SERVICES)?

5. HAVE YOU TRIED ANY ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES? WHAT AND HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THOSE?

THANK YOU!

Wendy T.

I want to help families and children!
  2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

If you read the rules, research is not allowed on here. Please allow this to remain as a health board to help each other and not to do your college work. Find an Autism Center and intern there for free to do your college work.
  3. wtaylor23

wtaylor23 New Member

I really don't need your attitude about this. I have tried to go to an Autism center and no one is getting back to me. I am trying to help people and I don't appreciate your tone about that.
  4. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

You're new to the board and it would be a good idea to read the message board rules and the "New to the Boards" to help you if you intend on staying long term. Really, this isn't a place for surveys, medical trials, etc. and the site is set up so we're all here to talk to each other. It is a moderated board and the last thing members want is new posters at them wanting info for surveys, school projects, medical surveys and such--that's why you don't find much of what you are doing and doing research is against the rules here. It's a very nice site, closely monitored, but perhaps if you read the posts you could see it is a very nice site about people.