partners

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clerty, Mar 15, 2007.

1. clerty

clerty New Member

Do they support you or do they just have no clue?

my husband has been through hell with me the last 3 years
    and he told me so one day he said that it has been really bad living with me

not what I wanted to hear but of course he was right.

but last night he had a really long talk to me and he really undersatnds now so talking does help !!

2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

3. mujuer

mujuer New Member

has been very supportive of me thru all of this illness and especially when I have a flare. He is so kind and helpful. I am sure it is no picnic for him to see me suffer as he worrys but he always remains calm and level headed. He has had to pick up the slack alot but always gives me kudo's when I am feeling better and am able to do some of things I did before the flare. I thank God everyday for him. He is a diamond in the rough. I hope others have alot of support as well.
  4. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

and has never once made me feel bad about this DD. He isnt perfect and sometimes, like last night, when I am crying with the pain he says"just stop crying". Then I have to realize that all of you are the only ones who truly understand what it is like.

Last week when I had the stomach virus that lasted for 9 days, he kept saying you are ok. He went with me to the dr and the dr said he had a man pass out in the exam room with this virus and since then he has told everyone, "Yea, Suzette was really sick"HA! Sometimes they just need to hear it from someone else.

I feel bad because he is the only person I see for days and I only have the pain and this illness to talk about so I know he gets so tired of it.

Suzette