Passed my 3 year review on SSDI

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ckball, Sep 15, 2006.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

I was starting to worry because I hadn't heard anything for so long, but got my letter today. No more reviews for 3 years unless something changes in my health.

just wanted to share-Carla
  2. deannabelt

deannabelt New Member

that's great i've got mine coming up soon hope it goes as well as yours
  3. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Happy that that concern for you is over! When are you
    sed-u-welded (sorry Anne) to leave on your trip? I thought
    it was soon.

It's fun being your friend and am always delighted when
    things go well for all those here!

MRDAD

P.S. ( Are you aware that Hemochromatosis can over time
    be responsible for dental problems? )

[This Message was Edited on 09/15/2006]
  4. ckball

ckball New Member

Mrdad- Thank you so much, I enjoy being here too, I am leaving in he morning and surgery on Tues. I am taking my laptop so I will be in touch when I come back to life,lol

Carla
  5. barbinindiana

barbinindiana New Member

Congradualtions! I'm so happy for you.

Barb
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i am waiting to hear about how they made their decision on how much money they still owe me...it has been a mess..the w/held money for attorney fees on my first case...she charge them like 4700...and ssa took out 5800.

second current status claim, they took out like 5800 and i won on the initial claim..i had no attorney...

then they w/held money for back pay from my son's apportionment..because of a worker's comp lump sum payment on my first case...of 2750.00...my attorney disclosed all of this and so did i when i filed...then ssa said i recieved a lump sum of like 600.00..so they with held that money...from the first case...

then the second current status case they wanted to take out the 2750.00 again..minus my attorney fees...so it was like 2300.00 w/c...

so i had appealed all of this last summer...they in turn it into collections and it appeared on my fico score..120 day late payment i was ticked...

they can not leagally do that..case was still pending..

now i heard they made a decision on september 11, 2006.
    i don't know what what the ruling was...if they rule in my favor...then i will get all of the retro plus the attorney fees...

and i forgot somehow they were saying that i owed them another 9k or 8k..for some odd reason...my local ssa rep hand caluculated the whole thing sent it to baltimore and said they owe me money...etc...

oh boy...

so if they still say i owe money i will be apealing and filing a waiver again...saying i can't afford to pay this and that it was their error obviously not mine...

so wish me luck...

glad you status is still ok'd.

jodie
  7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Carla. Best wishes.

Jodie, it's enuff to drive one Bonkers.
  8. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I also want you to know that I checked out your sight.Your work is all beautiful.

My revue is September 2007.Can you please tell me what was involved with your revue .I just want to know what I'm in for.

Thank you.I hope your still working in glass it is so beautiful.I started painting last year to get my mind off my troubles.I am self taught.Not that good yet but I work on it every day.

Take care
    Hugs
    Sue>>>>>>> For Every Day A New Dawn Will Come...........
  9. ckball

ckball New Member

Thank you so much, it is a big relief.

Jodie I wish you luck on your appeal, I know you do so much with your son and starting school, you could use a break.

deannabelt- and suu. All they did was send me a letter and some forms to fill out.

Questionsabout any new health issuse good and bad

The last times you saw you dr, if you have been in the hospital.

They ask if you are better, then same or worse and why,

And I think that is it. I got the letter in May or early June, that was when I was in a flare and went to the ER, thought I had Lyme and diabetes. So I put it all on there and said I was worse.

My psych use to be a member of the state board that regulates these things, great guy to have on your side :)
    He is in private practice now.

He said as long as you fill the form out correctly there should be no problem. They only look at the ones who made major errors didn't answer all the questions,etc

Thanks for replying- Carla

10. JLH

JLH New Member

lovingheart - you are refering to an SSI yearly review. This is totally different.

Carla, this is fantastic!! I'm so glad you got your letter before you left on your trip for your surgery. Keep us posted if you can about how you are doing.

I have had 2 or 3 reviews and had no problems with them at all.

Drive carefully!

Hugs,
    Janet
  11. MsOnlyMe123

MsOnlyMe123 New Member

Very good for you. I am very happy for you and there will be one less stress in your life.

Eileen
  12. stevie10959

stevie10959 New Member

I have been collecting ssdi for about a year now..I originally applied 12/03 and was awarded it 9/05...Do you have to be reviewed every 3 years?? What does this included doing?? Can they cut you off?? any response will be appreciated as it took so long to get I didnt even think of being reviewed.
    Thanks,
    Christina
  13. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

thats good news, its so worrying and frustrating. I have to re-apply every two years in UK.

Anyway, I'm very happy for you.

love
    Rosie