Passed my EMT final and school is OUT

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jens2angels, May 7, 2007.

1. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

Well I passed my EMT class with an A- and I am pretty sure I've gotten my B- that I needed in Anatomy. PRAISE THE LORD! I am so tired I can hardly stand it, but I made it! I'm so proud of myself (not to pat myself in the back, but this hasn't been easy!).

My GPA is still going to be up there and now I just need my golden ticket for nursing! I saw my boss from the ambulance company there tonight and he gave me a hug and said to let him know when I get my license so I can go back there if I want.

Now I'm having a terrible flare or something because my shoulders hurt so bad I can hardly move right now, so I'm cutting this one short. Just had to tell my porch buddies.

No more 16 credit hour semesters until medic or nursing, whichever comes first!
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I have little time right now and was just ready to get off the computer and I saw your post. You should be VERY PROUD of yourself especeially under the conditions you have had to endure while going through the studying, classes, and little children, etc.

I know that alot of us here are very proud of you !!! A job well done kiddo !! Now go take a rest. I hope you get to feeling better really SOON !!

Warm hugs,

[This Message was Edited on 05/07/2007]
  3. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

Thanks granny! It's definately been a lot of hard work, but it will all pay off in the end.
  4. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Give yourself that pat on the back! You deserve it! Way to Go!!!

5. joyfully

joyfully New Member

It is not unusual to hurt after the stressful event passes. You push, and push, and push---using up all your reserves. Then when the crisis is over, your poor body collapses and you ache. So don't be too surprised that your shoulders are hurting. It can also be from stress.

I'm so very proud of you! You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

A job well done.
  7. mary124

mary124 New Member

Way to go!! A good job!! Now, go lay down for awhile, you deserve to!
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

good luck do you know what your grade is yet?

i got to keep it my porchlight reply...

well gonna go.

9. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

FANTASMIC! You deserve to pat yourself on the back! Way to go...I am so proud of any of "us" who can muster the strength and intestinal fortitude to accomplish their goals in life.

Keep up the great work. Those little beauties (only saw one...) will be very, very proud of Mom some day. Well, I am sure that if they were old enough they would be now, lol.

10. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

If you ever need help with patient care, anatomy, English, pysch or whatever else sure, but MATH! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW