Passover...Lenore and Anyone Else

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ksp56, Apr 19, 2008.

1. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I will be thinking of you on this very Sacred Day. It must be wonderful, even with all the work you put into the weeks prior.

Enjoy your family, and friends. I love tradition. Especially ones filled with much love, and many blessings.

Love,

Kim
  2. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Peace,

Rafiki
  3. sorekitty

sorekitty New Member

Hope you have a lovely holiday. Lenore, I hope you can take a break or rest. Like a hot bath this evening? I was reading how much you are doing and getting a little worried. I did both Christmas eve and Christmas dinner last year and was in bed for one full week afterwards. Anyways, not to put a damper on it. I hope all goes well.

Molly
  4. LenoreR

LenoreR New Member

Awww, Kim, you are just too sweet! Thank you for the warm wishes. I also love tradition, especially when they are about love and blessings.

I have two non Jewish friends and two non Jewish kids (friends of my daughter) coming tomorrow night. They have come before-- we all respect each other's beliefs so everyone can see what other faiths do in their traditions. Is it worth the work and the inevitable flare? Gee, I sure hope so....

Molly, I put in 14 hour days the last 4 days and am headed for a nap right now. I calendared in my "collapse" for Monday and will have help all week, as I am sure I'm headed for bed. I wanna come to Christmas dinner!!!

To Rafiki and all, a zissun Pesach and next year in Jerusalem!!!

Love to all,
    Lenore
  5. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

to you, and all, Lenore.

This Buddhist has two kids in Jerusalem this year!

Shalom,
    Rafiki