Password.....(Not with Alan Ludden)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SAS, Sep 23, 2002.

1. SAS

SAS New Member

HI everyone,

A quick question. I received a letter from Social Security with instructions for setting up a password to get my SS info. When I go into the program, it tells me I am not eligible yet for this. However, on the letter I have a temporary password to use to get in and create my own password. This assigned password is only good until October 27, and I will have to set up my account by then. BUT, as I said, it won't let me set up anything because "You are not currently eligible to do so."

Any ideas? Does this mean I am expected to BECOME eligible soon? (I hope, I hope) Or, does everyone get this letter even if they cannot use it?

Thanks for any info. you can provide.

Chins up!!!
    Shirley
  2. SAS

SAS New Member

HI everyone,

A quick question. I received a letter from Social Security with instructions for setting up a password to get my SS info. When I go into the program, it tells me I am not eligible yet for this. However, on the letter I have a temporary password to use to get in and create my own password. This assigned password is only good until October 27, and I will have to set up my account by then. BUT, as I said, it won't let me set up anything because "You are not currently eligible to do so."

Any ideas? Does this mean I am expected to BECOME eligible soon? (I hope, I hope) Or, does everyone get this letter even if they cannot use it?

Thanks for any info. you can provide.

Chins up!!!
    Shirley
  3. SAS

SAS New Member

Anyone know of this?

Thanks
  4. alomasp

alomasp New Member

hey i tried that recently,i couldn't get past the question "are you blind?' NO, if i was blind,i wouldn't be reading the question(duh!) am not going to lie,i am not blind, deaf,or crazy(well).they don't ask what disability you have? just are you blind,did i go to the wrong page? i am still trying to work, had to cut back my hrs.if i am out of work for as long as 6 mts(the requirement) i will go bankrhupt!! it's a catch 22(my opionion) if u have any luck please let me know,very interested!
    alomasp