Pathology tests from thyroid back

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by biddys2007, Dec 27, 2007.

1. biddys2007

biddys2007 New Member

Hi everyone: Finally got the results from both of my pathology tests,after I bugged the dr. all week and 3 times in one day. Finally called my family dr. and within an hour I had the answer all is ok even the blood work. Go back next week for my checkup. Doing pretty good,few pains here and there mostly in the back of my neck on the right side and now a sore throat on the left side. Had a nice xmas. Daughter surprised us by bringing a young man over for dinner,seems very nice and is just a few years older than her. He is in the Army Reserves,has served in Iraq but is going to school to be an arson investagator for now. Hope everyone had a nice xmas and was able to enjoy it. I couldn't believe it but my hubby cooked and our daughter and her friend helped clean up so I just relaxed. Gosh that was a really great xmas gift right there. Better go for now,hope since I feel a little better I can get on more and keep up with everyone. Take care,have a good evening. Biddy
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

Yeah- good for you- now that is the way to start a new year- Glad you had a good Christmas-Carla